1. When you book a service, the payment is due Wavesensations – Sagres Surf School. An application form must be completed before beginning has in any service. This should be done at our facilities or through our online form at the time of booking. The Wavesensations – Sagres Surf School does not accept any liability for loss caused by failure to complete the form.
2. The Wavesensations – Sagres Surf School requires 25% of the cost total service when booking. The Wavesensations – Sagres Surf School has the right to cancel a person’s place in the course, if full payment is not received. We only send you a payment reminder after the reservation request.
3. Cancellations or changes to your reservation must be made by email or online in our booking system and will only be accepted from the date they are received by Wavesensations – Sagres Surf School. Cancellation policies are as follows:
4. The Wavesensations – Sagres Surf School assumes no responsibility for personal injury, loss, damage or claims by third parties that occur through no fault of its own instructors. The Wavesensations – Sagres Surf School can not accept responsibility for any of the aforementioned reasons that a person may incur while participating in any of the activities, unless Wavesensations. – Sagres Surf School can be proven negligent
“I accept that I participate at my own risk and confirm that I have my own insurance to cover any injury, loss or damage, or chose not to take out insurance . and so, although we understand that it is my responsibility to declare more, do not have any medical conditions that may affect my safety, or that of other participants and declare that Wavesensations – Sagres Surf School accepts no responsibility for undisclosed terms. “
5. The equipment of Wavesensations – Sagres Surf School will be used for the activity, unless previously agreed.. If damage or lose any equipment Wavesensations – Sagres Surf School, I agree to inform a member of Wavesensations. – Sagres Surf School and I agree that I will have to pay for any repairs or replacements
6. I agree to abide by all decisions and adhere to all the instructions that the staff and instructors Wavesensations – Sagres Surf School will during his supervision. It also includes all the warnings about the conditions related to the sea and the beach. Also, all adverse conditions than the field of Wavesensations – Sagres Surf School (days without waves, fog, the dangerous water conditions, etc.) which causes a service has to be canceled or rescheduled, a voucher will be issued valid for one year from the date of cancellation. No monetary refund will be issued.
7. Accommodation providers listed on the website of Wavesensations – Sagres Surf School serve only as a guide to booking accommodation. No responsibility is directed to Wavesensations. – Sagres Surf School for booking any accommodation and can not be held responsible for any aspect or problems arising from the housing conditions
8. The prices on the website are valid at time of publication.. The Wavesensations – Sagres Surf School has the right to at any time amend the prices of its publication. Any changes will be clarified when booking. The Wavesensations – Sagres Surf School reserves the right to cancel or change the dates of service, however as long as such, are notified to the client with a maximum of 6 days preceded the start of the service.
9. Permission is granted to the booking details of any service from Wavesensations – Sagres Surf School are archived in our database. According to the Data Protection Act. At any time this information will not be passed to third parties.
10. Any voucher issued by a cancellation is valid for one year from the date of issue.
11. The minimum age to learn surfing is 6 years without upper age limit.
For more information on our policies, Contact Us
We’re committed to you feel more than just a holiday, but to you be part of our family.