Wavesensations - Sagres Surf House
As a Social Host your are the main contact to our guest. It is important to make them feel welcome and at home. In many ways the source of our guests’ satisfaction and vehicle for providing the unique Wavesensations experience.
As a Social Host you’re responsible for spreading stoke, good vibes and enthusiastically & extensively hi-fiving our guests throughout their stay. A normal day consists of everything from mellow beach-hang with the team. Or a late night with the team at a after-surf party. Can be too a meal-preparation, helping front-desk, cleaning. In short, a Social Host make sure that all our guests are looked after and that they have the best holiday of their lives. It’s a big job but if you’re the right person, it won’t feel like ‘work’ at all. We love you to be creative so if you bring any other skills into the surf house let us know.
- Welcoming our guests and show them around
- Inform our guests on trips, dinners and other activities
- Organising the of the daily schedule with the different departments
- Check in/check out guests when necessary
- Helping preparing the Breakfast
- Helping preparing the Surf Lunch Boxes
- Helping preparing the Dinners
- Join some surf days, excursions, etc.
- Help out with social media
- Being there for our guests and making them feel at home
- Experienced surfer
- Fluent in English and French
- Eye for detail
- Customer service experience
- Hard Working
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- High Team Spirit
- Highly sociable
- Open, friendly, easygoing and energetic attitude
- Driving License
- Social Host at Wavesensations Sagres Surf House
- Accommodation: your own bedroom in a shared staff apartment
- Free Breakfast and Dinners on Group Outings and Barbecue/Dinners Days
- 1 Day Off
- Super discounts (30%) in all products at our Surf Shop
- Experience of a lifetime
- Wage: Competitive (has we strive for high players)
To apply for this job please visit www.wavesensations.com.